Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, May 16, 2011

nani kaa??!!ikimono gakari rabu desu!!

i'm in love with ikimono gakari songs,,and their performance also very nice,,,
ほんとう に かっこい ですうう!!!
hueee,,,i feel their songs are like magic to me,,
i'm really2 want to have a band that cover their songs,,
realllyyyyyy2 waaaaantttttttt!!!!!
music is my life,but i don't know why i can't have a permanent band,,,whyyy??i feel really2 jealous to my friend in my hometown,Bandung..He has a lot of bands...very lucky,my friend!!i want to join your banddd!!!really2 want,,but so faarrr,,,
*a bit down*
but GANBATTEEEE!!!!finished this study first and then cannn!!!!GANBARIMASUUUU!!!!!yooshhhhh!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Designed By Blogs Gone Wild!